TOU:

My TOU is rather simple. You can use my poses and have fun with them. But remember that these are mine.
So here's my three do nots:
Do not claim them as your own. They're mine.
Do not re upload them anywhere under your own name.
Do not link them to adfly or anything similar.

Thank you
~Carrie ♥

Thursday 1 January 2015

Pose Pack: Picture Inspired

My first ever pose pack that I've released! Squee!
Anyway, the name of this pose pack has a story behind it:
On my old iPod, I had this romantic drawing on the lock screen, and because of the death of my charger, I haven't been able to see the picture anymore. So, I made a pose to immortalize it (for a while at least)
Then, I got more romantic-y ideas

This pose pack contains four couples poses, all for adults.

Pose 1:(this is the pose of the photo)
Pose codes:
a_Carrie_PI_1m
a_Carrie_PI_1f

Pose 2:
Pose codes:
a_Carrie_PI_2m
a_Carrie_PI_2f

Pose 3:
Pose codes:
a_Carrie_PI_3m
a_Carrie_PI_3f

Pose 4:
a_Carrie_PI_4m
a_Carrie_PI_4f

These are poselist enabled and my standard TOU applies. No plagiarism, no pay sites, no re-uploading
Additional pictures are in the download.

p.s. for anyone that reads my legacy, you'll get a cookie if you can suss out who the blonde is.

No comments:

Post a Comment